Viability Scans AT GROSVENORE GARDENS HEALTHCARE – LONDON
Learn about our Viability Scans at Grosvenor Gardens Healthcare, located in the boroughs of Belgravia and Dulwich, London. We cover areas such as Victoria, Chelsea, Kensington, Mayfair, Belgravia, Pimlico, Knightsbridge, Sloane Square and Harley Street, our clinic is dedicated to the developmental health of your baby.
What is the aim of the viability scan?
The aims of this scan are to:
- Ensure that the pregnancy is inside the uterus (not ectopic)
- Demonstrate that the baby is alive
- Determine the number of embryos present
- Date the pregnancy and provide the Estimated Due Date (EDD)
- Examine the baby for any early pregnancy abnormalities
- Assess the presence of internal bleeding
How is the viability scan performed?
The viability scan is usually performed vaginally but sometimes a transabdominal scan is required.
What if I were to receive unexpected news?
Unfortunately, in some cases the viability scan may show that:
- The embryo is inside the fallopian tube (ectopic pregnancy)
- The embryo is seen but there is no heartbeat
- The sac is seen but there is no visible embryo. In this case we will recommend that you have a further ultrasound scan in 7-14 days to determine if the pregnancy is viable.
In any of these cases Dr Tezcan will offer you further counselling and management options.
BOOK WITH US TODAY
Step into a world of comprehensive and compassionate healthcare. Book now with Grosvenor Gardens Healthcare – where everyone is heard, understood, and cared for with excellence and empathy.
PRICING & FEES
Discover affordable, transparent gynaecological care at Grosvenor Gardens Healthcare. Explore our competitive fees and pricing – quality care, tailored to every budget. Make an informed choice for your health and wellness today.
MEET THE TEAM
Our team at Grosvenor Gardens Healthcare is a distinguished ensemble of dedicated professionals, each bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to provide unparalleled care. Our specialists in Gynaecology, Maternity, Private GP, Paediatrics, and Ultrasound are committed to offering personalised, compassionate services tailored to your specific needs.
Every member of our team is committed to delivering personalised, attentive care, ensuring that your experience at Grosvenor Gardens Healthcare is both comprehensive and uniquely tailored to your individual health needs. Join us in a journey towards optimal health and wellness, where your care is our utmost priority.